Last Updated on
Are you bored of plain old hiking? Do you feel like you want to try something new? Then how about stand up paddle boarding, it’s really not that hard to get started. This unique sport originated in Hawaii as an offshoot of surfing. Also called stand up paddle surfing (commonly abbreviated as SUP), is one of the most popular sports among both active families and single enthusiasts. For this sport, you only need to have a SUP board. Obviously, there are many options on the market, but one of the best ones is Bote HD Aero Paddle Board and here’s why it’s so special.
Bote has been around for some time, and they are experts in their sphere. The company specializes on making the most innovative and easy to use stand up paddle boards. Their products can be easily recognized by their eye-catching designs and unparalleled premium quality. Today you will read a review about one of their best models.
Bote HD Aero Paddle Board is one of its kind. It embodies the lifestyle of a stand up paddler, intricately making use of all the key elements an SUP board should have. With its aero construction, the board not only looks stylish, but is also secure and safe even for little kids. The HD is the board you’ve been looking for, because of its all-inclusiveness. It is really a board for everything! Fishing, surfing, hanging out with your family, you name it – the board has it all.
Why is it praised so much? Well, let’s look closer at its most outstanding features.
Bote HD Aero Key features
This Bote paddle board knows what its user needs. With its lightweight, it becomes the most mobile equipment you have ever owned, while its slender design lets it glide on the water’s surface faster than anything else. You will be surprised at how stable it is – fishing, yoga, or even a trip with your dog will let you maintain balance and always be in control. Moreover, the extra features installed in the SUP board as well as the additional tools for maintenance will make sure that you don’t have to look for any instruments you might need.
There are some features we should focus on, because they are exactly what make the HD Aero special. First of all, there are three styles available that you can choose from: Classic, Bug Slinger, or Full Trax. And even though some features are present in one style, while present in other, we will look over all of them. Here they are:
• Bungee straps: They let you attach extra gear. Always a must for short and long trips.
• Paddle sheath: Will hold your paddle while you need to take care of something.
• BVA deck pad: Will make sure that all the water slips off. Also provides anti-slip traction. By the way, it is heat sealed.
• Grab handle: Will let you grab the board easily. It has been renovated from the usual handle look and feel to be more suitable for dragging.
• Cooler tie downs: The special place to tie down your cooler or any other gear.
• Travelink: This feature will let you carry your board without using your hands. Will let your arms rest when traveling long distances.
• Rac compatible: For fishing lovers, the board is compatible with Tackle and Bucket Rac attachments that will let you have more storage space for gear or fishing rods.
• Sandspear sheath: It will let you keep your Sandspear (not included) safe for when you are anchoring in shallow waters.
• Power-Pole Micro: It will let you keep your Power-Pole Micro for when you need wireless anchoring in shallow waters.
Bote HD Aero Design
As mentioned before, the HD Aero is especially designed so that there is less traction against the water and maximum speeds can be achieved. It has a center fin and side fins for stability, while the flat bottom and thick rails will ensure the security of the user.
The board is mainly white, but it has some bright orange, sea blue and gray parts. This stylish choice of colors instantly makes it one of the best-looking modern boards.
With a length of 11 feet 6 inches, the board is 34 inches wide. Its 6-inch thickness ensures the steadiness of the SUP board even when loaded. The board weighs around 30 pounds, while its maximum capacity is a mind-blowing 315 pounds.
Apart from being such an amazing board itself, HD Aero Paddle Board also comes with four accessories for you to use, and they are:
• Hand pump: The hand pump will let you inflate your board quickly and almost effortlessly. It is known to be very durable too and stays unbroken after many years of usage.
• Adjustable paddle: The paddle is a blessing, because you can easily adjust it to the size you need. It features an ABS edge blade too.
• Fin: The board sports a center fin and side fins.
• Waterproof travel bag: In order to make sure your most important belongings are safe, there is a waterproof travel bag with a matching design.
Oh yes, you heard it right. This board has also won a prize! HD Aero was called the 2017 Gear of the Year by SUPConnect, a magazine and social network dedicated to everything SUP. How’s that for a board?
Moreover, it has received many positive customer reviews, as well as praise by industry professionals. Definitely something you should consider at the least, or purchase right away at the most.
Compared to other options on the market, the price is fairly reasonable. Only $1,299 will make you another happy owner of Bote HD Aero Paddle
If you feel like that is too big of a price to pay at a time, you can spread it out to three, six, or twelve months. The APR is only 10% for twelve months, so you will be paying a little more than a hundred dollars. That sounds like an amazing deal for a SUP board you will be using for years if not decades!
With so many exclusive additional features, HD Aero manages to be a light weight and mobile SUP board that will suit both newbies and professionals. It is good for any time of activities, from fishing to surfing, as well as being suitable for kids and adults alike. It is even dog-friendly!
By looking at its many sides, keeping in mind its dimensions, and weighing all of its characteristics, we can simply conclude that this board is the one every SUP enthusiast has been looking for. Don’t hesitate to purchase it for yourself, a friend, or a loved one. You won’t regret it.
You might also like these paddle board reviews: